DECOUPAGE QUEEN 'Sandrina' A3 Rice paper
Decoupage Queen - 'Sandrina'
Size: A3 - 42cm x 29.7cm (11.7" x 16.5")
- Decoupage Queen papers are designed in the USA and made in Italy.
- Printed in Italy on the best available rice paper using eco friendly inks and manufactured with attention to every detail by experts in the decoupage printing industry. Our process results in consistency in colours and quality across all sizes.
- Rice paper has been used for decades in arts and crafts with decoupage. Torn edges will blend beautifully into a background.
For Best Results:
- Paint the surface with a light or white coloured background so the image will show against the transparency of the paper.
- Apply a layer of decoupage medium to the surface, then place the paper. If you are covering a large area, it is best to do it a section at a time.
- Once the paper is positioned correctly, apply another layer of glue over the top.
- Let top layer fully dry before applying a second coat of decoupage medium or varnish.
- Do not touch your rice paper when it is wet.
- Use a soft brush with flat / wide bristles.
A4 is for small craft items, measuring 210 mm x 297 mm image area.
A3 (297 x 520 mm) and A2 (520 x 594 mm) are for smaller trays and furniture pieces like nightstands or side tables.