Seventies Flowers Stencil - A4
Stencil Up - Seventies Flowers Stencil
Size: A4 - 21cm x 29.7cm & 250 micron Mylar.
LINING UP THE PATTERN:
Each design has registrations marks so you can easily create a seamless pattern. Registration instructions are included with each stencil, along with a 'how-to" guide.
Our stencils are reusable and durable so you can use them many times to create feature walls and accessories such as cushions and furniture.
- Perfect for all craft and furniture projects, plus smaller home decorating.
- Make your own wrapping paper or scrapbook pages.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint, including metallic and spray paints.
- Follow the registration photo for a seamless pattern. The sizes are for the overall design, the stencil sheet will be larger than this. Please refer to the sizing picture to determine the correct size for your project.
Stencils are a flexible way to decorate, freeing you from the limitations of wallpaper restricted colour palettes – with a stencil you can choose any colour you wish!
We use 250 micron Mylar, a reusable and recyclable material. We have chosen 250 micron as it is durable yet flexible enough the bend into corners.
• Cheaper and easier than wallpaper
• Unlimited colour combinations
• Eco-friendly, saves on paper and the stencils are reusable and recylclable.